This page contains a list of my publications, including preprints, technical reports and papers in preparation.
Journals and Magazines
- D. Skordoulis, Q. Ni, H. Chen, A.P. Stephens, C. Liu and A. Jamalipour, "IEEE 802.11n MAC Frame Aggregation Mechanisms for Next-Generation High-Throughput WLANs", Wireless Communications, IEEE, vol.15, no.1, pp.40-47, February 2008. (PDF)
- D. Skordoulis, Q. Ni and C. Zarakovitis, "A Selective Delayed Channel Access (SDCA) for the High-Throughput IEEE 802.11n", WCNC 2009. IEEE, pp.1-6, 5-8 April 2009. (PDF)
- C. Zarakovitis, Q. Ni and D. Skordoulis, "Cross-Layer Design for Single-Cell OFDMA Systems with Heterogeneous QoS and Partial CSIT", WCNC 2009. IEEE, pp.1-6, 5-8 April 2009. (PDF)
- D. Skordoulis, Q. Ni, G. Min and K. Borg, "Adaptive Delayed Channel Access for IEEE 802.11n WLANs", ICCSC 2008. IEEE, pp.167-171, 26-28 May 2008. (PDF)
- D. Skordoulis, Q. Ni, U. Ali & M. Hadjinicolaou, "Analysis of Concatenation and Packing Mechanisms in IEEE 802.11n", PGNET 2007, 28-29 June 2007. (PDF)
- U. Ali, Q. Ni, Y. Xiao, W. Yao & D. Skordoulis, "Chapter 20: QoS Support for WIMAX", Invited Chapter in the Book "Wiley::Emerging Wireless LANs, Wireless PANs, and Wireless MANs: IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15, 802.16 Wireless Standard Family", pp.497-512, April 2009. (BUY)
- D. Skordoulis, Q. Ni and C. Zarakovitis, "Various Delay Channel Access algorithms for the IEEE 802.11n", Brunel University's Graduate School Research Student Poster Conference [Best Poster Award (ranked in Top-6)], 6-7 May 2009. (PDF)
- D. Skordoulis, "Simulation Analysis of the IEEE 802.11n Next-Generation Wireless LAN", MSc Dissertation in Wireless Communications Systems at Brunel University, September 2006.